July Wrap-Up - Books, Movies, TV Shows

Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Each month, I'm going to do a new feature where I do a wrap-up of all the books, movies, and TV shows from the past month, as well as other bookish things that I've done.

Here's my wrap-up from July!

Books (16 books): 
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (audiobook) - 5 stars
A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir - 5 stars
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - 5 stars
The Impossibility of Us by Katy Upperman - 5 stars
The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon - 5 stars

The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee - 4 stars
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (audiobook) - 4 stars
Echoes by Alice Reed - 4 stars
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff - 4 stars
I'm Not Missing by Carrie Fountain - 4 stars
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab - 4 stars
Leah On the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli - 4 stars
Like Never and Always by Ann Aguire - 4 stars
Divesmack by Demetra Brodsky - 4 stars

Lucky in Love by Kasie West - 3 stars
Wrong in All the Right Ways by Tiffany Brownlee - 3 stars

Movies:
The Incredibles 2 - 4 stars
Oceans 8 - 4 stars
Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again - 4 stars
Call Me By Your Name - 3 stars

TV Shows:
Younger - Season 1 & 2 - 5 stars


Book Events: 
On July 30, 2018, I got to attend Alex Bracken's launch event at Books of Wonder for The Darkest Legacy and listen to her speak and get a book signed! She's such a relatable person, and I really enjoyed hearing her talk. Now I can't wait to start the series and watch the movie this weekend!

Overall:
July was a very productive month for me, but now I have too many books without reviews that I need to catch up on! August is going to be full of more ARCs, as I have a bunch for August and into September that will need to be read and reviewed. Excited for another great month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top