Welcome to Literary Lexi!

Monday, June 11, 2018

Hello, and welcome!

My name is Alexis, most commonly referred to as Lexi – welcome to Literary Lexi!

I'm a 20-something girl living in New York City, and I work in the publishing industry at one of the big publishing houses. Back in my late middle school/early high school days, I was a young adult book blogger under the name of The Literature Lion, and I am back to the blogging world!

I'm hoping to dive back into the world of reviews, book tours, and author interviews, and I would love for you to join my journey.

Feel free to follow me on social media, like Instagram, Twitter, and Goodreads.

Thanks for stopping by, and make sure to follow using the Bloglovin' feature in the sidebar.

Love,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top